Monday, November 12, 2012

Today's OOTD: Sweat shirt with faux leather ruffle sleeves

 I saw only one other person with this shirt so I searched out to find it- partly so I could make it for myself :). One night 2 wks ago, I was doing a little internet surfing and came across the new website of a FB fan page that I like. They now have a website and I found cute items on there. The shipping time was quick and it was here in about a wk. I bought this shirt along with a pair of shoes. The thing about this shirt is that you can "funk it up" and "dress it up". I really like the "funky" look too but next time, I'll pair the look with a pair of army boots (reminiscent of Doc Martens)







Photo on the left details:
Shirt: Shoxie found  Here
Shorts: Forever 21  (bought last summer)
Stockings: Walmart  (on both looks)
Cutout sandals: Nordstroms but sold out. Get the look Here and CHEAPER
Clutch: Meryems Gifts

Photo on the right details:
Shoes: Nine West (old)
Necklace: Avon (who'da thunk it) :)








 The funkier version



The dressier version of the shirt.
Hope you guys enjoyed the looks,
your resident sewaholic, Sincere Jones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment